Rapid Setup Wizard
After installing DigiScope or when starting it for the first time you will see the dialog shown below.
- Click YES to rapidly configure and license DigiScope for initial use
- The RSW Resource dialog appears. Notice that the header "Resources to be accessed" is in bold red meaning that you must select at least one resource type before you can continue
- Select the "Resource Types" you want DigiScope to interact with. For example if want DigiScope to open offline Exchange Databases (EDB's) & Connect to On-Premises Exchange servers you would select the options as shown below
- As "Resource Types" are selected the associated areas will be enabled as shown above. Each area that requires additional selection will have their headers in bold red.
- Select ALL versions of Exchange you want DigiScope to interact with, for example if I am going to restore/migrate data from an Offline Exchange 2010 EDB directly into an On-Premises Exchange 2016 select those items as shown below
- The available Outlook versions option is enabled and the lowest acceptable version is displayed, however if you click the drop-down you will see all acceptable versions for the selections made
- Once you have completed with your selections review if you agree click the "Confirmation of Product Licensing and Permission of Use" field and the Next button will be enabled as shown here
- Click Next and follow the on screen prompts.
- The Demo License Request Dialog appears as shown below, follow the instructions as outlined here Request Demo License
Continue to Request Demo License